Like this part from the song "It's possible", when the young boy sings with wonder about a mere bath and everything else it might be connected to:
"This might be a pool,
Like I've read of in books,
Connected to one of those underground brooks!
An underground river
That starts here and flows
Right under this bathtub!
JoJo and Horton love to have good "thinks", getting lost in their creative, unfolding imaginations:
"When your thinks have run dry,
In the blink of an eye
There's another think there!
If you open your mind,
Oh, the thinks you will find
Lining up to get loose!
Oh, the thinks you can think!"
I mean, talk about relaxing into your creative consciousness and allowing it to unfold! See what I mean by how profound he can be?
"There are secrets on a leaf,
In the water, in the air,
Hidden planets, tiny worlds,
Not a person seems to know.
Not a person seems to care.
There is no one who believes a thing I say...
Well, I'm fairly certain
At one time or other,
Great thinkers all feel this way!"
He holds steadfast to believing in his experience of hearing the "Whos" in Whoville, on that small speck of dust, even when he can't see them, and everyone else challenges him on it. He has what we call blind faith. Until, finally, the Whos are loud enough, shouting "We are here. We are here. We are here!"
I wonder how the Universe might be shouting to us all "We are here", and we're not listening; so it has to shout louder and louder to get our attention.
So what does all of this have to do with you? Everything, my friend!
New Possibilities for YOU!
- Horton is very connected to his heart. Did you know that researchers at the HeartMath Institute (www.heartmath.org) and elsewhere have learned that your heart has more neurons than your brain; and that it has its own intelligence? They have found it to be like a "receiver" for information from the Unified Field - the infinite field of energy, the source of all that is, that some call the Universe, some Source, some God, and so on. When we're connected to our heart and quiet enough inside, we can "hear" and receive this information. This is what we call intuition! We've all had this experience at one time or another.
- Horton hears, and trusts and believes in what he's hearing.
- Have you ever listened to and trusted your intuition, your inner guidance, and have it serve you? I'm sure you have, even though we too easily forget. Maybe it's a good idea to be open to this more often. You think?
- Do you need to see it to believe it? I encourage you to let go of that need. Instead, try "when you believe it, you'll see it."
- The next time you feel alone in the Universe, remember Horton. What if there are secrets everywhere, even if you can't see them? And, what if everything you can see is evidence of a greater creative Spirit?
- Take a moment, and get quiet. Feel the quiet. And listen. "We are here. We are here. We are here!" You are never alone.
Remember, I am always here for you, as well. If you feel alone in the Universe, or stuck in impossibilities instead of possibilities, then let me help; so you can experience all the harmony, happiness and success you desire. E-mail me to schedule a complimentary happiness upgrade activation session to begin creating new possibilities for you!
Supporting you in greater ease and joy, with a warm heart,